Bartlesville Gyms | Equipment Spotlight The Elliptical Trainer
This content written for Colaw Fitness
Welcome to the Colaw Fitness website. Of all Bartlesville gyms, we are proud you have chosen to research us and make an informed decision. Please give us a call right now at 918-766-3353. We would be grateful for the opportunity to have a real conversation with you in the technical age.
So you are researching Bartlesville gyms, because curiosity is only natural and knowledge is power. We like to web search our own name or the name of our friends, family, and potential mates. Do a search on why people love the gym they are currently going to all over the United States of America. We decided to look at “Why Do I Love My Gym?” and insert our benefits along with what people like about their own location. Colaw Fitness has it all and way more.
1. Their Hours. We are staffed every minute we are open for around the clock disinfection, cleaning and assisting you.
2. Their Equipment. Cardio the necessary evil you love to hate. Rows of bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, rowing, circuit training, aerobics, free weights, and gear.
3. Their Staff. Friendly, helpful and professional. At Colaw Fitness our staff is empathetic and concerned about your success. Healthy mind, body, and spirit bring us all together.
4. Their Classes. We don’t want you to feel lost in the crowd. We have small personal trainer gatherings to help you learn the safest and quickest way to achieve your personal goals. This is included with your membership.
5. Their Price. For less than $5 per month, you will feel like we are paying you because if you take full advantage of everything we provide you can always bring someone with you for NO additional cost. Like, 2 for 1! Split it with your mom!
6. Their Locker Room. You have a personal, private, safe shower to relax within. No pesky uncomfortable locker room issues with Colaw Fitness. Lockers are conveniently provided in the open common area to use while you visit. On camera and padlock abled. Bring your own lock or buy one at the door.
7. Their Music. It seems like so often now everyone is ear-budded into their own needed adrenaline pumping streaming universe now. Our music is contemporary, upbeat and there are various genres playing around the clock. Faith-based and motivational inside and out.
Some of our members just want to come by for a quick massage after a hard day or work or play. Our different massage options allow you for the most beneficial outcome in every different situation. Fully customizable hydro beds allow you to pinpoint your needs and the massage itself. Each location offers different options of their massage screens ranging from books to read to landline cable television programming. A massage after a workout is perfect to soothe those aches and pains from strains before heading home for a protein-rich meal.
However, if you want to know a little more about the history of the equipment in Bartlesville gyms, let’s start with this one, while still informing you about Colaw Fitness.
EQUIPMENT SPOTLIGHT – Elliptical Trainer
This staple of Bartlesville gyms and throughout the world first entered our view in the early 1990s. Research began in the 1980s and was a natural evolution from the NordicTrack and other ski machines that offered the best cardio exercising ever witness by many cardiologists. The elliptical trainer was a less impactful way to gain the benefits and add additional protection of our fragile joints.
Various models offer different resistance, timing, and options for timing every workout. You can maintain a level workout or vary your resistance for High-Intensity Interval Training. Recent studies have proven HIIT is beneficial to cognitive control and working memory capacity. Even more so than computer games and trivia quizzes.
Our elliptical machines offer you an outlet for your plug-in earbuds to hear one of many landline cable television programming options. Or tune in to our WiFi with your favorite device and binge away on a guilty pleasure while burning away the calories.
HIIT studies have concluded 3 days of HIIT per week for two weeks only could double the aerobic capacity for participants. That means you could be one the elliptical half as long with the same results. Or, even better, you will get twice the results with the same effort!
Elliptical trainers have been researched to conclude the same physiological results between them and treadmills. However, the resistance settings on an elliptical allow for a more robust workout conclusion. A larger variety of muscle groups benefit and more calories can be burned without noticing any more exertion.
Remember to talk to your doctor before beginning any exercise regiment. Take a friend to take notes for you. Write down any fitness questions you have ahead of time because we get nervous and forget things sometimes. Then take their rules and your options and bring them into the best of all the Bartlesville gyms, Colaw Fitness.
Our facility is your best tanning value. We have many members that only tan. Tanning has physiological benefits beyond skin coloring. Because of this some members heat their bodies up a few minutes before working out. Others find the light helps their psoriasis or arthritis. Again, check with your physician for any health questions specific to you. We require the use of eye protection and some age restrictions in certain locations. Come on in and take a tour to see what this location can provide you on your fitness journey today!
We are confident that we have so much more to offer than the other Bartlesville gyms. Stop in any time and pick up some cool gym gear. We offer seasonal logo varieties to proudly show everyone your sanctuary. We offer beverages and empty bottles with our logo in case you forget yours. Padlocks and backpack bags also available for purchase anytime. The staff really want you to give us a call right now at 918-766-3353. We don’t just say youareworthit and paint it all over our locations as decoration. We believe it. And we can help you believe it too.